Flora Stone Apothecary is an alchemical meeting of plant and stone medicines specialising in fully tailor-made herbal formulas to treat your specific condition, and your unique self.
Equal parts clinical-scientific and magical-intuitive, Flora Stone Apothecary was founded in 2015 by qualified clinical herbalist, flower essence practitioner, wild-crafter, and medicine-maker, Caitlin Covington.
A typical session will be guided by your needs focusing on using natural remedies to bring your health back in to alignment.
Caitlin also places an emphasis on educating and empowering you with useful knowledge so you can heal yourself.
Time and time again she is amazed and honoured to support people on their healing journey and connect them with the medicine of the plants.
- Classical Chinese Medicine
- Plant-stone Essences
- Skin issues
- Digestive issues
- Women’s reproductive health (menarche to menopause)
- Hormonal balancing
- Emotional disturbances (anxiety/depression)
- Adrenal fatigue
- Spiritual confusion
Caitlin Covington’s Story
After spending the past decade studying herbalism, nutrition, Ayurveda, homeopathy, aromatherapy, classical Chinese medicine, ecopsychology, and plant/stone essences throughout the United States she has come to live in Melbourne byway of love and adventure.
Caitlin specializes in intuitively reading the body and spirit to find emotional root causes of illness and imbalance. She maintains a private herbal consulting business helping clients focus on their health and healing on the east side of Melbourne.
- BA in Health Arts and Sciences with focus in Ecopsychology and Ethnobotany, 2011 (Goddard College- Vermont)
- Certificate of Clinical Internship, 2013 (Ohlone Herbal Center- California)
- Certificate of Herbal Foundations and Therapeutics, 2012 (Ohlone Herbal Center- California)
- Astro-Herbalism Medical Astrology course, 2015-2016, (School of Evolutionary Herbalism-Oregon)
- Integrative Health Studies Program with focus on herbal medicine, homeopathy, Ayurveda, holistic nutrition, and aromatherapy, 2010 (Northern New Mexico College)
- Registered Herbalist with the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia, 2015