I am a clinical herbalist and have spent the past decade studying with a variety of traditional healers, herbalists, and naturopaths to learn the science and art of using herbs and food as medicine.
I specialise in women’s hormonal and reproductive health (menarche to menopause), digestion, skin issues, anxiety/depression, adrenal fatigue, allergies, and detoxification.
After spending the past decade studying herbalism, nutrition, Ayurveda, homoeopathy, aromatherapy, classical Chinese medicine, ecopsychology, and plant/stone essences throughout the United States she has come to live in Melbourne by way of love and adventure.
I specialise in intuitively reading the body and spirit to find emotional root causes of illness and imbalance. I maintain a private herbal consulting business helping clients focus on their health and healing.
- BA in Health Arts and Sciences with a focus in Ecopsychology and Ethnobotany, 2011 (Goddard College- Vermont)
- Certificate of Clinical Internship, 2013 (Ohlone Herbal Center- California)
- Certificate of Herbal Foundations and Therapeutics, 2012 (Ohlone Herbal Center- California)
- Astro-Herbalism Medical Astrology course, 2015-2016, (School of Evolutionary Herbalism-Oregon)
- Integrative Health Studies Program with a focus on herbal medicine, homeopathy, Ayurveda, holistic nutrition, and aromatherapy, 2010 (Northern New Mexico College)
- Registered Herbalist with the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia, 2015
I offer a range of workshops, gatherings and personalised healing sessions in Melbourne.
Video chat is available for some sessions and I can post you a range of products.