Flora Stone is a healing practice founded by qualified clinical herbalist and energy worker Caitlin Covington.
Caitlin Covington is trained under the tutelage of traditional healers and scientific-based clinicians in California, USA. Her work at Flora Stone combines the intuitive with the scientific to achieve healing at a core root level.
With a considerate and holistic approach, Caitlin focuses on utilizing herbal medicine, flower essences and ceremony as a gateway for healing, transformation, and empowerment.
Caitlin works one-on-one with clients, teaches workshops and leads ceremonies to achieve greater states of health in the realms of menstruation, pregnancy, preconception/postpartum, hormonal balancing, detoxification, digestive issues and emotional/spiritual issues.
Although Caitlin is currently based in Melbourne, Flora Stone healing is available internationally. Get in touch to discuss your connection options.
Qualifications Include –
- Bachelor in Health Arts and Sciences with a focus in Ecopsychology and Ethnobotany
- Certificate of Clinical Internship
- Certificate of Herbal Foundations and Therapeutics
- Astro-Herbalism Medical Astrology course
- Integrative Health Studies Program with a focus on herbal medicine, homoeopathy, Ayurveda, holistic nutrition, and aromatherapy.
Caitlin Covington’s studies of herbal and spiritual medicine have spanned over 10 years and she continues to seek further education and connection throughout her practice.
GET IN TOUCH